- Graduated in Medicine (1981 – University of Milan – Italy)
- Specialised in Dentistry (1987 – University of Milan – Italy)
- Specialised in Maxillo-Facial Surgery (1992 – University of Milan – Italy)
- Post graduate Course on Interceptive Orthodontics (1994 – University of Parma – Italy)
- Post graduate Course on Pre and Post Surgical Orthodontics (1995 – University of Parma – Italy)
- Master-degree Course on Dental Traumatology (2009 – University of Verona – Italy)
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Author of more than 100 scientific papers in Italian and International Journals, author of five and contributor of six text-books.
- Speaker at a number of national and international scientific congresses and courses.
- Private practitioner in Milan (Italy)
- Head Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Istituto Stomatologico Italiano (Milan – Italy; since 2000)
- Currently Member of the Board of Italian Society of Pediatric Dentistry (SIOI)
- Founder (1995), President (2000-2003) and Member of the Board of the Italian Society on Dental Traumatology (SIDT; since 2004)
- Member of IADT (International Association of Dental Traumatology)
- Editor in Chief of «Il Dentista Moderno», Italian dental Journal for general practitioner (since 1995)
- Editor in Chief of «European Journal Paediatric Dentistry» (EJPD; since 2015)
- Research fields are related to: oral surgery in pediatric dentistry, dental traumatology, conscious sedation in pediatric dentistry, oral prevention and healthy lifestyle habits promotion in dentistry.
Editorial board - Ultima modifica: 2013-10-01T11:20:48+00:00 da